Thursday, February 4, 2010

Career Day

Wow...not only in looking at the date in which I did my last blog update but also in looking at the photos I just downloaded off the camera I realize I am VERY, VERY behind in updates!

LB has been having a very difficult time cutting some teeth so he's been pretty needy over the last week or so. He's taking a much needed nap at the moment so I figured I would take this time to update things.
So....which parent has not thought about their child's future from the moment they know they are expecting? I have done this myself many of times and I will probably do so until the day I kick the bucket.
Here are a few photos I captured over the past few weeks that might hold a glimpse into my son's future.
Gangsta
Daddy and I plan on homeschooling our little bundle of love but if we didn't the high school in which he would go to for our neighborhood would surely make him a gangsta!



~OR~
Brad Pitt

Maybe he'll grow up and met a beautiful woman and adopt a bunch of gorgeous babies from various countries. On their down time from adopting they can have their own babies!

~OR~

When all else fails he can stay as my little baby boy forever and kill everyone with his puppy love!

Okay! Okay! It's kinda corny but none-the-less ADORABLE!

XO-SL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy