Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Short and Sweet!

So the other night Daddy, LB and I are all gathered around the table eating a very delicious dinner when out of the blue LB puts both hands up to the sides of his face, rolls his head around and starts screaming. Don't worry it was a cute, playful type of scream.
He is almost acting like I have finally managed to drive him crazy. Which personally, I am surprised it took almost a year to break him down!
I slowly get up and grab the camera as best as I could without LB getting worried that I might not come back and then he would stop with the crazy, head rocking screaming.
What do I do once the filming begins???? I quickly through Grammy under the bus and blame her for my son's craziness!
Unfortunately, as much I tried to bribe my son to get him to perform on command he would not put his hands back up to his face. So....you are left with 99.9% cutness instead of the full 100%!
Enjoy!

Lots of Love-SL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy