Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eating 101

Mommy decided to start feeding me some solids a little ahead of my 6 month birthday. She thought I was showing all of the signs of being ready like being able to sit up on my own, studying Mommy and Daddy while they ate and being able to easily lift things up to my mouth. So on Sunday the 19th Mommy brought out the cereal, bowl, spoon and breast milk-stirred it all up and here is what happened....
Day 1
First bite in....
First bite out....
I am not amused with this eating from a spoon bit and I would rather play with my rattle.

Day 1 ended in some whining and fussing so Mommy put the spoon down. I let her put about 1/2 of a 1/2 of a 1/2 of a spoon full of that cereal dirt in my mouth.

Day 2
First bite in.....
Seriously...you are not coming at me with that spoon again!
Here....let me try.
Day 2 ended in some more whining and fussing so again Mommy put the spoon down. I let her put about 1/2 of a 1/2 of a spoon full of that cereal dirt in my mouth.

Day 3
What! Day 3! This is absurd. I thought I made it clear on day 1 and 2 that I am not enjoying this thing you call cereal. You can not disguise the taste of dirt by pouring breast milk in it. HELLO!! I am smarter then that!
I am off to explore the taste of my toes in my mouth. I hope you have enjoyed the latest adventure of me, LB, at my expense!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hey buddy! Wait until she disguises it with applesauce and veggies, I caught on at first bite! I gave my mommy the what-for, but after the first few bites it really wasn't that bad. (don't tell her that though) I did make her make me the fresh stuff though I did put my fat foot down that I was not eating the jar stuff, well until we traveled. Good luck. Love you and can't wait to met--Collin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to see mycum dripping of that chin baby sucks acock the best

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

aqua poppy